Friday, April 3, 2009

Servolution Day 1
















What an awesome kick off to Servolution 2009! We had a water outreach this afternoon and we served 400 iced cold bottles of water! Listen to what one person had to say about this afternoons event:

"I know that it pushed me out of my own comfort zone to serve others in this manner, but I will tell you that while serving in this manner I feel we all truly were able to live out Mark 10:45 - "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve..." Dr Jason Johnson

These next 7 days are going to be amazing! God is good.

Again call the church and leave a message if you have any questions! 915-833-3333

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let me tell you that playing Frogger is a blast... The looks on the faces of people when you hand them a FREE water is truly priceless. Let's face it nothing is free, or at least that's the dumbfounded look. What a blessing to serve others by something so simple as giving them a drink of water.

Truly through this my prayers is that people will find the True and Only Living Water!