Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day Three: Personal Note

How are you doing on your fasting and prayer? I am doing well, it's amazing to me that every time I stretch myself beyond past expectations, God always shows up. In fact, it's is a promise from His word.
James 4:8
Come near to God and he will come near to you.

So, I encourage you today that if you are "hitting a wall" during this time, press through-He's right on the other side. My faith has been built already during these 21 days of fasting. I have gone beyond previous limits and found, once again, that God keeps getting richer. Thank you Lord for increasing my faith and coming close to me as I come close to you. I pray that more people can experience You in an initmate way.

Tip: Push through "realistic" barriers and human analytical thought. You can't fit an infinite God into your finite brain. :)

I am thankful to share this journey with you!

1 comment:

Pastor Buck said...

sweeeeeeeet!/from your daugter elise